• Open and sort mail, determine and carry out the appropriate next steps
• De-clutter and create/update filing systems, identifying what to shred or discard (with the guidance of your attorney or CPA, as appropriate)
• Review and pay bills. Question or contest unclear or incorrect billing and fees
• Watch for fraud and minimize risk of scams
• Establish auto-pay and direct deposit where appropriate
• Create a bill-paying calendar and lists to identify auto-pays, vendors, contact information, etc. for easy reference
• Coordinate with trusted advisors and provide them with the information and paperwork they need in their work on behalf of our shared client
• If requested, accompany clients on visits to their trusted advisors (financial planner, attorney, CPA), to take notes and ask questions on their behalf
• Locate and organize important documents and key household, financial, and legal information, helping fill in any “gaps” that may exist, for family and fiduciaries.
Taking an acknowledgment • Witnessing or attesting signatures • Administering and/or taking verification of oaths or affirmations
Certifying or attesting a copy • Certifying an event has occurred or an act has been performed
Member of the American Association of Daily Money Managers
All employees have been background checked.
Big Rock DMM