• Open and sort mail, determine and carry out the appropriate next steps
• De-clutter and create/update filing systems, identifying what to shred or discard (with the guidance of your attorney or CPA, as appropriate)
• Review and pay bills. Question or contest unclear or incorrect billing and fees
• Watch for fraud and minimize risk of scams
• Establish auto-pay and direct deposit where appropriate
• Create a bill-paying calendar and lists to identify auto-pays, vendors, contact information, etc. for easy reference
• Coordinate with trusted advisors and provide them with the information and paperwork they need in their work on behalf of our shared client
• If requested, accompany clients on visits to their trusted advisors (financial planner, attorney, CPA), to take notes and ask questions on their behalf
• Locate and organize important documents and key household, financial, and legal information, helping fill in any “gaps” that may exist, for family and fiduciaries.
Member of the American Association of Daily Money Managers
All employees have been background checked.
Big Rock DMM